Key Health Indicators Dashboard
The Key Health Indicators dashboard view contains information such as the weight, height, alcohol and tobacco use, blood pressure, BMI, cholesterol and more.
A blue box indicates that there were relevant findings within the source documents.
Hovering on one of the blue boxes for indicators such as BMI, weights, blood pressure will present the following metrics for that indicator:
- Last year average
- Last year median
- Last value including its date
- List of appearances including dates
Clicking on one of the social habits navigates to the Habits section where you will be able to review all the details pertaining to social habits.
Clicking on BMI, height, weight, blood pressure navigates to the Key Health Indicators section in the Supplemental Documents.
Clicking on one of the labs - such as HgA1c, HDL - navigates to the Labs Results section in the Supplemental Documents where you will be able to see all the results found within the medical records.
- Health indicators - white boxes indicate that the model looked for those indicators in the source documents and did not find results for them
- Negated items - white boxes with the wording "Negated Evidence" - you will be able to view the negated citations by hovering over the boxes (yellow hover box)
- Not found - white boxes with the wording "Not Found" are not hoverable. In this case - no mention of habits was found in the source documents, either positive or negated.